Monday, June 13, 2011

Sleeping Silly

Malek and Zayne always find the funniest ways to sleep or things to sleep with. I have multiple pictures of how they end up when I check on them after they fall asleep.

 Malek napping, shirt up and with his Handy Manny truck.

 He was in the middle of the living room floor and the truck was balanced just perfectly.
He slept like that for almost two hours!
We always wonder after we put them to bed or check on them if they sneak into bed together. They ask to sleep together, but then stay up playing so we separate them. This was the second time we caught them asleep on Malek's top bunk.


 Zayne LOVES his 'Green Blankie'. I broke down and got out his changing pad for his dresser. I figured he is almost potty trained so I should take advantage of the ease that it might give me when I do have to change him.
Apparently the changing pad cover reminded him of his blankie because he pulled it down and I found him napping on it....He even got his blankie, pillow, and stuffed animal. I can't believe he found room among the toys he had been playing with!

No comments:

Post a Comment