Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Matchbox Cars

Well, we had a busy day. Nothing important, just fun stuff. My kids wake up in such different moods. Both are a lot happier after some milk. Here is how their day started....



After breakfast, we headed out to the neighborhood pool. Today was the first time that Bassem joined us before work. The kids had lots of fun and were practicing jumping to me from the edge without floaties. Zayne is still young enough not to fear water and jumps right in. Malek took a little coaxing, but he finally relented and jumped to me. We got home, took a bath, ate lunch, and took a nice nap.

It was after nap that this blog really starts. After a quick snack, we cleaned out the boys closet and finished cleaning their room from yesterday. They colored while I vacuumed, although they really wanted to vacuum, I wanted it done well. Because....I set up their rug with the roads and got out ALL of their matchbox and hot wheels cars. I am guessing around 150 of them? They went crazy, they don't remember the last time they had all of them out because we tend to rotate them so they don't get bored with them. It was like heaven, even as I type, Zayne can't resist going in his room to play for a minute. The only rule is that the cars stay in their room and we don't have to accidentally step on them! hahaha
 Zayne was having trouble picking a car....

Driving a few of the 'new' cars.... 

Showing Mommy a few of their favorites.... 


More driving cars.... 

Showing me the 'brother cars, like Malek and Zayne'.... 


And a LOT more driving, they barely made it through dinner before scrambling back into their room to play some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment